ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

2 posters

FMLife's GM app

iBaka

FMLife's GM app Empty FMLife's GM app

Post by iBaka Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Name:Garry Huang

IGN:FMLife

Email:B_4_K_4@hotmail.com

Location (State):New York

Why do you want to be a GM for my server?:I want to be a GM for the experience. I enjoy helping others, and banning the bad ones >:3.

How good are you at video making/editting:Absolutely no experience.

What can you do for my server:Like most GMs, I will help out with questions, and obviously ban hackers without a warning, while making sure they are hacking. I will do my best to benefit the community also. I like to host events, most are creative, some, maybe not as much xD

Why do you stand out from everyone else?:I stand out from most other people, because I LOVE to talk :3. I have a very loud mouth, and learn very quickly, cuz im just that asian Razz.

Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice):I have been a GM on one server, I have no proof however because that server is now closed.

Are you fluent in english?:Yes, im fluent in english. (Yes I admit to getting a D+ in 7th grade english D:)

How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?:If I have a computer, and im not grounded, as much time as you need it xD. I am usually on from 2:30-9:15PM EST

Any other contact info?:My msn messenger is B_4_K_4@hotmail.com

Other notes you would like to tell me that would make you stand out from everyone else:I like to tell jokes I guess o__O. I have a big mouth. Im kinda creative I guess, and I guess thats about it.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

FMLife's GM app Empty Re: FMLife's GM app

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm

HI FMLIFE!!!!

I know you Razz, so I guess you're pretty active...

What kind of events will you host? How much time will you dedicate to banning compared to time dedicated to events?

What did you do in your last server? Just because you don't have a screenshot doesn't mean that you can't talk about it XD.

Anyways, hope you make the position XDXD.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:29 am