ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

3 posters

Gm App from BlueCherry Yes me..

himegami11

Gm App from BlueCherry Yes me.. Empty Gm App from BlueCherry Yes me..

Post by himegami11 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Name: None of ur bisness (BC)
    IGN: BlueCherry

Email: himegami11@gmail.com

Location (State):california(WEWT)(canda also Rocks! so does asia!)

Why do you want to be a GM for my server?:I like helping people out and i am positive that this is the best server eva!

How good are you at video making/editing: i will tell u the truth i can NOT do videos.

What can you do for my server: Events and i like talking and helping anyone with questions Very Happy

Why do you stand out from everyone else?:I think im fun and helpfull and im very active and my blueness shines out of me Very Happy

Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice): I have no proof,but i have been a gm in TacoStory(it is deleted)and burrito story.
    Are you fluent in english?: Very and i also speak spanish.

How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?:Monday-Thursday i am on from 6:30AM to 7:00AM and (afterschool)from 3:50Pm to 9:00PM. Friday 3:50pm-2:00AM (not on at 6:30-8:00pm)and sunday im on 6:30Am-8:30Pm) u might thing im lying haha (IM NOT!)

Any other contact info?:No not really except for himegami11@gmail.com

I would enjoy being a gm to this wonderful server but i dont think ill get the job since i have no video experience. i hope u have a heart and pick me but if i dont get picked then W/E.I was bored so i just decided to see if by any chance this app would get choosen.I hope everyone also has a good chance at being a gm and i hope u guys get picked ;D

Zunis also has a good app but also hacker has a good gm
    app.Ok thankies(KITTIES FTW)(also andrew please no more server crashes!) cat cat cat cat tongue tongue tongue I love you I love you I love you I love you Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Very Happy cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
    Zunis
    Zunis

Gm App from BlueCherry Yes me.. Empty Re: Gm App from BlueCherry Yes me..

Post by Zunis Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Nice Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile cherry cherry cherry
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Yay go Blue! No problem checking off your activeness on this server...

I like how you give us a schedule. It looks good and it gives us more things to base your app on.

Tacostory? Burritostory? :3

Spanish is a good thing. Once we get a larger population, we'll probably need a good spanish-speaking GM.

Great app, hope you make the position.

cherry cherry cherry CLICK CLACK CLUCK MOO MOO MOO cherry cherry cherry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:38 am