ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

Donate using Cards!

Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Donate using Cards! Empty Donate using Cards!

Post by Andrew Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:35 pm

You can donate using Ultimate Game Card code!

Stores that sell Ultimate Game Cards: http://www.ultimategamecard.com/retailers.php

Send me the code to my email and if it validates you'll receive your donor rewards as soon as I get in-game.

Email: clockstorymail@yahoo.com

Donor rewards:
    $10 card:
    -Donor status (Name included in donor list)
    -Unlimited access to donor lair
    -30 candies
    +200 stat equip from your inventory (Including wep.att, magic att, acc, avoid, and def)(it can be a cash equip)
    2 new chairs of your choice including v75 chairs ( You must have our wz edits to see the chairs)
    -2 donator gachapon tickets
    -Have any equip from your inventory GM scrolled 3 times (no slots will be lost after scrolling).

If you give 2 $10 codes at once you get (Which is equivalent to $20):
    -Everything above and
    -60 candies
    -Guild Home(If you are a guild leader)- Can choose any song they wish, monster spawns, and NPCS in their home.
    +400 stat equip from your inventory (Including wep.att, magic att, acc, avoid, and def)(it can be a cash equip)
    -4 donator gachapon tickets, and GM scroll any equip from your inventory 5 times (no slots lost after scrolling).

Also donators get a playernpc in any map they wish. (Training maps, FM, etc.)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:10 pm