ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

3 posters

AzNBLade's Gm App

AznBlade
    AznBlade

AzNBLade's Gm App Empty AzNBLade's Gm App

Post by AznBlade Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:40 am

My Gm Application Smile
    -------------------------------------------------
    Name: Tuan

IGN: AznBlade

Email: andoi54@hotmail.com, feel free to add me;)

Location (State): Canada,Montreal, that would be Eastern Time Zone.

Why do you want to be a GM for my server?:
    I would like to be a GM as i feel i could help improve the community and help make ClockStory a more enjoyable experience for players. I Will Host Events for everybody to enjoy and help The Players that need help. As For hackers, !cheaters and then i Go in Hide.Once i see the hacker, i take a Screenshot for Proof and Ban Him/Her. If i see a Friend Hacking? D: il take him to Jail then il ask him why he was hacking. i dont really like these kind of situations but i would give him a second chance. if he continues, Il have to Ban Him/Her. I Hope That Wont Happen;)

How good are you at video making/editting:
    I already used Fraps and Sony Vegas. On a Scale on 10, i would say 7 Surprised. I Can Gfx Thought.

What can you do for my server: Like i said before, I Will Ban Hackerz, Help The players that need help the most. These were some of the events i hosted in my previous experience:

-Jump Quest
    -Trivia
    -Scavenger Hunt
    -True or False
    -Hide And Seek
    -Bomb Event
    -Slime/Boss Event

Why do you stand out from everyone else?:Im good at communicating with others.

Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice):
    Yes, Iv GMed on 5 Private servers: Sam-Ms, MafiaMS, JaceboMS, Sk8terStory and Co-Owner of FriendMS. I know all the commands and i won abuse any of them.
    Heres a screenshot for Proof:AzNBLade's Gm App Maple0014s
    Hehe, That was the Modded Fm from the server.

Are you fluent in english?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?:
    on Week days, I can play from 5 to 10 PM. For Weekends, i can easily play up to 6 hours per day

Any other contact info?:
    Msn: andoi54@hotmail.com
    I Also have Aim: AznBladeTuan

Other notes you would like to tell me that would make you stand out from everyone else:
    I think i would be suitable for the position because im good at communicating with others, Im a nice person, very helpful, and will be able to help people. I am very active in game and in forums. I Speak English, Viet and French.

Best regards,
    AznBlade

Last edited by AznBlade on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AznBlade
    AznBlade

AzNBLade's Gm App Empty Re: AzNBLade's Gm App

Post by AznBlade Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:53 am

Bumpperzz o.o
    himegami11

AzNBLade's Gm App Empty Gooooood

Post by himegami11 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 am

i like it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    AznBlade
    AznBlade

Post by AznBlade Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Thx Very Happy
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Great app! At least, no problems on this one that we can't fix with spell check Razz

But really, you seem to be very experienced. You fit all of the criteria, and heck, you even speak three languages Very Happy

You say that you are "good at communicating with others". What kind of communication skills do you have? Did you take any classes or camps on speaking/communication? Do you have a large network of friends that can help you?

Anyways, this is one of the really good apps here, hope you get the position!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:52 am