ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

+2
benezer
Hacker213
6 posters

So many GM Apps

Hacker213
    Hacker213

So many GM Apps Empty So many GM Apps

Post by Hacker213 Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Theres so many GM applications. There are so many applications but yet, there are more applications then there are people on this server =D. This is going to be hard for Andrew, but I hope he picks the right people that can do that job and help out the server. Just wanted to say that I hope that the best ones get it and good luck to all.

-Andrew, I heard you say that you would be announcing who would become your servers GM spots sometime this week. Please notify which I'm sure you will, on the forums so that way people may see if they have been accepted or not because everyones excited to be a GM. (Or have been given a chance to take your Knowledge quest to for the server to becoming a GM) Thanks!
    -Hacker213
    benezer
    benezer

So many GM Apps Empty Re: So many GM Apps

Post by benezer Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:02 pm

yea... whenever I'm online there are only like 3 people and 2 of them is my friend and I... But I guess it has something to do with my timezone? GMT + 8 oo =\ but I stay up really late and there is still barely anyone ... on the website it says there are 1000 over accounts , whats the deal with that? =S
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm

I am not even sure who to pick because 70% of the people who posted apps are not even active in-game and the forums.
    Hacker213
    Hacker213

Post by Hacker213 Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Andrew wrote:I am not even sure who to pick because 70% of the people who posted apps are not even active in-game and the forums.
    Yeah, I started out not knowing anyone and just recently joined, but if you look at my reputation and my posts, they are from me, helping out the community and the people, which most of these new people are not doing.
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:34 pm

im active in game too =\ as of now , Ive met 5 ppl in Clockstory =]

1.Agony ( my rl friend )

2.Pchze ( i think thats how u spell it ?O.o )

3.Hacker2l3 ( some guy i met when i megaed =] )

4.Unknown IGN ( was slacking at fm where one guy/girl ? I dunno she has long hair and a moustache =\ suddenly walks up to me and said he just pissed and hour ago and does not need to piss again lol )

5.CrownClown ( he asked where is Pig town lol )

So , thats my account of the population of clockstory lol 5 =\
    KoreanBoi
    KoreanBoi

Post by KoreanBoi Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Lol most people just post an app just for GM lol.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm

I think that the problem is lack of communication...

People like benezer and others are left out of the major guilds, so the server seems empty to them and they don't see many people. Either make a guild alliance with everybody or take off the guild member cap and let everyone into one of two guilds, so that we can speak and meet with potential GM candidates XD

And I see people claiming that they can be on up to 8 hours a day, and I really don't see them on 8 hours a day... If anyone were to be on the whole day, it would be me or one of the others on the top ten...
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Andrew wrote:I am not even sure who to pick because 70% of the people who posted apps are not even active in-game and the forums.
    Then out of the 30% of those apps pick them who you think the apps are best Smile
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Zunis wrote:
    Then out of the 30% of those apps pick them who you think the apps are best Smile

of the 30% that are active, 90% are evil robots disguised as humans to trick their way into your hearts and make you make them GMs. *steals a glance at Hacker213* Those evil robots Evil or Very Mad
    Therefore, you should make the unactive 70% people GMs and the population that didn't apply for GM GMs, too. And that would include me Razz
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 am

LOL that sounds really wrong xD and welcome me back lol my com broke down =\ thats why was'nt able to play for a long time ...
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm

benezer wrote:LOL that sounds really wrong xD and welcome me back lol my com broke down =\ thats why was'nt able to play for a long time ...

WELCOME BACK! XDXD.

...How'd your comp break down? O.o

I remember that one time on my old comp, the motherboard just stopped working, so I had to get my computer and transfer all of the stuff inside it XD. I now have 4 hard disks, 2 for the new computer and 2 old ones XDXD.
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 am

bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:LOL that sounds really wrong xD and welcome me back lol my com broke down =\ thats why was'nt able to play for a long time ...

WELCOME BACK! XDXD.

I remember that one time on my old comp, the motherboard just stopped working, so I had to get my computer and transfer all of the stuff inside it XD. I now have 4 hard disks, 2 for the new computer and 2 old ones XDXD.

LOL my com didn't break down xP the charger got short circuited =\ currently looking for a replacement while usng the desktop xP
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:03 pm

benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:

WELCOME BACK! XDXD.

LOL my com didn't break down xP the charger got short circuited =\ currently looking for a replacement while usng the desktop xP

Ooh, scary XD. I'm trying to get a new laptop for christmas lol.

What kind of laptop you have? XD
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 am

well , mines a HP =\ sucks though xP might be getting a new one thought oo
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:53 pm

benezer wrote:well , mines a HP =\ sucks though xP might be getting a new one thought oo

Mmm. I'm trying to decide between an HP and a Sony right now, lol.

Anyways, I still got until christmas to decide, so I'll just wait until one of them releases a new laptop or look at the christmas sales XD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:01 am