ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

2 posters

Vice's gm app

benezer
    benezer

Vice's gm app Empty Vice's gm app

Post by benezer Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Name:
    Ebenezer Poon

IGN:
    ViceRoyLite

Email:
    i.Am.Vice@live.com

Location (State):
    Singapore , GMT + 8

Why do you want to be a GM for my server?:
    I want to be a GM so that I can help you handle the server while you are doing other things or is unable to login =]

How good are you at video making/editting:
    I would'nt say I'm good at those , but I can try.

What can you do for my server:
    Well , for starters , I could help refer people to Clockstory as there are very little people now. I could also help think of ideas to make the server better.I am not going to say I will host events and ban hackers as that is common sense andeveryone can do that... I would also like to add , that in kissms , whenever there was a special occasion , such as halloween , another gm and I held a party at the haunted mansion =] It was really fun , we had maplers going around hunting for gummies where they would be able to exchange for prizes if they found us in the different rooms in hide =] we also gave everyone goody bags and such xP overall , everyone enjoyed themselves at the party which lasted about 2 and a half hours? Hope this happens in Clockstory =]

Why do you stand out from everyone else?:
    Hm... I would always be walking around in a white suit in game =]I would also have a sense of humour but can be serious at times =]

Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice):
    I was a GM at kissms which has now become NBS . I was called GMomgitsme then. there are a few videos on youtube , and if you search on kiss ms , there is one video where int he description box there is my name and in the video I would be riding a red draco wearing a white suit =]

Are you fluent in english?:
    Yes , I can also speak chinese and would also be able to use a translator to help other language speaking maplers.

How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?:
    As long as I need to be .

Any other contact info?:
    nope.

Other notes you would like to tell me that would make you stand out from everyone else:
    hm... Altough I may be young , I am not childish and would not make a fool of myself.I also know most gm commands but I also know that gm commands differ from server to server . Rest assured that even if I am not picked , I would not flame the server or do anything and would still continue to play it Very Happy My method of catching hackers in kissms was to check the players that are online and slowly warp to them in hide and check if they are hacking =] Lastly , I would like to thank whoever is reading this app for taking time to read this rather long app. Bye. Oh , and feel free to tell me what you think.

Last edited by benezer on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : minor spelling errors..)
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Vice's gm app Empty Re: Vice's gm app

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm

benezer wrote:
    I want to be a GM so that I can help you handle the server while you are doing other things or is unable to login =]
    Tell us what your schedule is, so that we can compare it tot he other GMs and see if you're good for the job.

Wow, this is an amazingly good application. It's well written, and it's hard to find any faults in it. Good Job! Very Happy
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 am

thanks =]
    well , I would be able to be online from the time I wake up , about 12 or 1 pm , to 6 / 7 plus ? where I will have my dinner and come back online =] all this timings are GMT+8 so there might be a slight difference from my timing and yours . If I am unable to be online , I will inform you guys first. Oh ya , I will go off at about 11 plus cos following this schedule , I will be spending too much time on the computer , so I need rest xD
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:54 am

bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:
    Tell us what your schedule is, so that we can compare it tot he other GMs and see if you're good for the job.

Wow, this is an amazingly good application. It's well written, and it's hard to find any faults in it. Good Job! Very Happy

HEY !!
    I just realised you did not say . " hope you get the spot . " as you said for other apps =\ why don't i get it ):
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 pm

benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:

HEY !!
    I just realised you did not say . " hope you get the spot . " as you said for other apps =\ why don't i get it ):

CUZ U ALREADY GOT IT!
    jkjk lol Razz

It's pretty obvious that this app is really good, so it's not like "I hope you get the job", but more like "I hope that andrew comes by and reads this thing so you can actually become a GM"...

Aaaaaaanyways, I hope you get the spot XD.
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 am

bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:

HEY !!

CUZ U ALREADY GOT IT!
    jkjk lol Razz

It's pretty obvious that this app is really good, so it's not like "I hope you get the job", but more like "I hope that andrew comes by and reads this thing so you can actually become a GM"...

haha thanks xD but theres a v low chance i will get the job lol... there are so many apps O.o
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:08 pm

benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:

HEY !!

CUZ U ALREADY GOT IT!
    jkjk lol Razz

haha thanks xD but theres a v low chance i will get the job lol... there are so many apps O.o

What, you got a good chance of GM Smile

Just stop being pessimistic and become a GM already! Very Happy
    benezer
    benezer

Post by benezer Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 am

bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:

HEY !!

CUZ U ALREADY GOT IT!
    jkjk lol Razz

haha xP if I become gm , we're gonna have lots of events LOL =\
    i ban u for using so many quotes in one post!! =\
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm

benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:
    bbeaverkid wrote:
    benezer wrote:

HEY !!

CUZ U ALREADY GOT IT!
    jkjk lol Razz

haha xP if I become gm , we're gonna have lots of events LOL =\
    i ban u for using so many quotes in one post!! =\

OMG LOOK IT'S A GIGANTIC INVASION OF QUOTE BOXES!

Do a daily event XD.
    That would be awesome.
    Too bad none of the current GMs are doing that many events anymore... *glares at the corner where the GMs are hiding*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:28 am