ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

3 posters

Bbeaverkid's suggestions

bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Bbeaverkid's suggestions Empty Bbeaverkid's suggestions

Post by bbeaverkid Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Okay, here we go...

Put a chat box like the one on the clockstory website on the forums. It's annoying to find the site down all the time and having to go to the forums to look around for information.
    When you get to the chatbox, you hace to click "Log In" On the chatbox too. Change it to auto-login so that I don't have to click login to see the discussion.

Try adding another "currency" system like the candies, except have the items drop from edited bosses placed around in unused maps (like the special training maps). The new currency would trade in for things like edited items, and the bosses should be superultra hard. 2bil hp boss plox? XD

Lower the exp on timelesspq and have it actually give mesos.

Have a jumpquest that's open all the time and accessible through fmnpc where we can do the jumpquest and get a prize like a few marbles, or a candy if it's challenging.

Uncap things like magic and speed.

In the all-in-one shop, make the shop sell megaphones in 10-packs, so that we don't have to keep clicking the thing so many times.

Make timelesspq harder. Now that it's a party pq, a 6-person party can clear it in about a minute...

Make an @go to go to each of the training maps. @go cows, @go anegos, and @go guardians.

Make a reason for people to donate. Add things like free rebirths and free mesos, or at least make a video showing off donor lair. I didn't know what donor lair was supposed to look like until AFTER I donated -_-
    EDIT: I put some screenshots into my guide. Still, make a video. I'm bad with videos.

Give Timeless PQ a solo version. Have it so that you can go in a party and have an easier time but getting less rewards (7marbles), or you can solo to have a harder time, but get more rewards (10 marbles). Or something like that.

Clockstory PQ needs to to have more fighting and less running around. The problem with ClockPQ is that it's too much scavenger work. All of the stages, you're stuck jumping around platforms trying to find a monster to kill, 1-hitting it, and searching for another. My idea is to increase the spawn rate or make them flat maps and then increase the dmg and the hp of the monsters, so we spend more time fighting, and less time trying to reach all of the platforms and find something to hit...

Add more people to the Guild alliance, or increase the amount that guilds can hold. We already have two maxed out guilds (Playboy and Puresoul, and in an alliance, too. We're branching out to guilds like Ravens, too... Just make us all into one guild or put us in an alliance, so that I don't have to smega to have a decent chat with everybody.

Make the new maps from the custom wz files actually do something. In the towns, none of the npcs do anything, and nobody really trains at the time temple maps...

Quick! Get us v75! Very Happy

Take the music out of the site, lol. Every time I go to the website, it comes up and starts blasting in my ears right away, and I have to pause it to make it stop, and then I leave the site and come back, and it's blasting away again T.T. Try taking it off, or at least making it be paused from the start, and only play when you click to pay...

Give my npc more choices of music! Make it be able to play all of the music in maplestory, and maybe some more custom additions! And give it an @ command or put it into fmnpc, so we can use it in any map! @bbeaverkid, lawl. or just @music... Or at least have the music change carry over into other maps...

Scavenger hunts. That would be kewl. Find rare drops and break boxes for items, and give them to an NPC for a prize XD.

Add more to the Donor Claw Machine! Right now there's nothing worth much in there, and it's only going to deter people from donating...

Make a forum event! Anything's fine, from a poetry contest to writing ads for Clockstory, just let us write and give us prizes!!!

Yeah, give people an incentive to actually use the forums. Right now I'd say only about 3-4 people actually post on the forums, and...10 people even just look at it? O.o First thing, make the forum button on the main page stand out, make it shiny and big XD. And you can do a forum event, too. Like above. Or rewards for getting a certain number of posts on the forums.
    You could even try having those lottery giveaways where you could be like:
    Andrew wrote:Giving out 10 free candies!
    You must post in this thread within one month, and I will randomly choose a lucky poster to win 10 free candies!
    To be eligible for the contest, you must have greater than 30 posts.
    That way, more people will post XD.

Put a thread on the Announcements board, telling when the server went down and when It comes back up. For example,
    Andrew wrote:
    11/3/09
    Server down 3:00PM EST.
    Server back up on 5:00PM EST.
    You can play now.

On the main page, the link to the forums says "Community". Just make it "Forums". It's a lot less confusing that way. And then some people might actually go to the forums XD.

Eh, I'll think of more things later, so that's it for now.

Last edited by bbeaverkid on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 19 times in total
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Bbeaverkid's suggestions Empty Re: Bbeaverkid's suggestions

Post by Andrew Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Thanks for the suggestions.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Remember, I'll be adding more to the list as I find problems, so that the board doesn't get spammed up XD. Check back at the page next week and it'll be 10 pages long XDXD.
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm

I want a new NPC that makes QUESTS
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Zunis wrote:I want a new NPC that makes QUESTS

I think that custom quests are coming out in v75. Or if you meant "make your own quests", that's why you're in the suggestions board. Smile
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Make ur own
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Zunis wrote:Make ur own
    Lol. Then just make a topic like me and put a bunch of suggestions together in a list.
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 pm

I'd rateher piggyback on this.
    Maybe later.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Zunis wrote:I'd rateher piggyback on this.
    Maybe later.

Aww. Maybe I'll try getting some ideas myself in this post.

If you seriously have a lot of ideas, just make your own and put them all in the main post, lol.
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Hmm maybe i WILL wait this is Spam *delete*
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Zunis wrote:Hmm maybe i WILL wait this is Spam *delete*

AHEM. I don't think you deleted that post yet. I'll help you.
    *delete*
    *The whole thread disappears*
    Oops Razz
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Oh boy. You ask for so much and I'm the only coder in this server. And the GM apps section has no one who can code. ONLY BEING A FREAKING GM WHO DOES NOTHING!
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Andrew wrote:Oh boy. You ask for so much and I'm the only coder in this server. And the GM apps section has no one who can code. ONLY BEING A FREAKING GM WHO DOES NOTHING!

Hehehe, you'd better find a good coder XD. Go advertise, or something. I guess that for your next GM, you want one that can code, rite? lol. Good luck finding one, it's probably gonna be hard T.T.

What language is it in, anyways? O.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:03 am