ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

+3
bbeaverkid
Whore
Andrew
7 posters

Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums

Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums Empty Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums

Post by Andrew Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:32 am

I just got this email 11/6/09 at 8:16 pm...

Friday, November 6, 2009 8:16 AM
    From: "이정은 [jenation]" <jenation@nexon.co.kr>Add sender to ContactsTo: clockstorymail@yahoo.comCc: law@nexon.co.krMessage contains attachments1 File (93KB)NEXON C&D - ClockStory.pdf

^^^^ email information.

The attachment I got was a cease and desist letter.

I uploaded the attachment to mediafire so you guys can take a look at it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmmgudnduw

This seems real because the email it was sent from looks real.

This might be the end of ClockStory...
    Whore

Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums Empty Re: Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums

Post by Whore Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:14 pm

aw
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums Empty Re: Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums

Post by bbeaverkid Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Oh my. This is bad. I really don't know that much about C&Ds, but I hope this isn't real... Sad

Dartnit Sad We were just getting too popular, weren't we?
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:44 pm

nexon might be monitoring this site... hello nexon. i see you
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:47 pm

and the thing is even if this server is up, its not like its stealing any players. people play private servers BECAUSE of the high drop and exp rates. ALSO people play because of the free nx and cheap items. are you getting this nexon? you better... hello nexon
    MyCock
    MyCock

Post by MyCock Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm

nanuk wrote:and the thing is even if this server is up, its not like its stealing any players. people play private servers BECAUSE of the high drop and exp rates. ALSO people play because of the free nx and cheap items

thats what the problem with nexons view is, they only view private server as a way to steal nexons "customers" but in reality, the majority of us still play private servers and the official GMS. nexon is just to fucking greedy and they should just get their facts straight because their just thinking about their point of view which i think is nonsense and not apprehend able because of how faggy they are acting. if Nexon was more lenient like Ragnarok Online, then everything would be fine because ragnarok online doesnt really care about private servers anyways. IF ONLY IF THEY COULD FUCKING UNDERSTAND.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:30 pm

MyCock wrote:
    nanuk wrote:and the thing is even if this server is up, its not like its stealing any players. people play private servers BECAUSE of the high drop and exp rates. ALSO people play because of the free nx and cheap items

thats what the problem with nexons view is, they only view private server as a way to steal nexons "customers" but in reality, the majority of us still play private servers and the official GMS. nexon is just to fucking greedy and they should just get their facts straight because their just thinking about their point of view which i think is nonsense and not apprehend able because of how faggy they are acting. if Nexon was more lenient like Ragnarok Online, then everything would be fine because ragnarok online doesnt really care about private servers anyways. IF ONLY IF THEY COULD FUCKING UNDERSTAND.

Yeah, Nexon is just too mean to be doing this stuff :'(

The only true reason they're closing private servers...because they can and it's free? Sad
    MyCock
    MyCock

Post by MyCock Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

bbeaverkid wrote:
    MyCock wrote:

Yeah, Nexon is just too mean to be doing this stuff :'(

The only true reason they're closing private servers...because they can and it's free? Sad

PROBABLY.

they probably dont give a poop
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Looks legal
    Sad
    himegami11

Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers and/or Forums Empty The end?

Post by himegami11 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:15 am

ima gonna miss u all but i hope its not that last time weull see each other. I will start playing global maplestory again and i hope to see u guys. I play in dementhos but im happy to transfer and make a new character Surprised. my character is called himegami46 look me up on mapleglobal rankings. Hope u see me. i think this acc is banned though idk yet but i think it is.Hopefull ill see u guys again and post where u play and ur characters. Thanks

End of clockstory~~ i hope not Sad Sad Sad Sad

Save us jebus! Sad Sad Sad

~~~~~BlueCherry~ friend and girl (sob) Sad

lol uh i just checked and it seems that my acc got banned Shocked Shocked Shocked o well haha Very Happy gonna have to make a new acc in a new world.
    Any suggestions which world Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Broa for sure.
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm

bellocan. or mardia
    I play in bellocan though
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:32 am

bellocan rules! untill i quit it Sad now windia rules! Smile
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 am

Come to Broa. Blue, zunis, and I am in broa now. xD
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 am

server down? i cant go on Sad
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:00 am

so funny the server shut down just when i killed horntail.... Very Happy
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am

what are your names in broa?
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:02 am

Make a character in broa and whisper BlueCherry53 or ZUNLS
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 am

ok. so wait. is clockstory shutting down? Sad
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 am

Yeah. =\
    nanuk

Post by nanuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

aw Sad
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Server closed by Nexon..
    Hey andrew...
    What do i get?
    I wanna know to see if its worth it.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Hmm, I really don't feel like going back to real Maplestory. For now, I'm Bbeaverkid of Celino Online (v82 maplesea aran pserver)
    http://www.gamekiller.net/server-advertisement/29168-ad-celino-online-msea-server-v-82-aran-cygn.html
    http://celino.eccentricgaming.com/
    Buddy me if you want...

If i'm ever going back to GMS, I'mma probably be hacking whatever the newest world is XD.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 pm

I'm downloading CelinoOnline too.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm downloading CelinoOnline too.

That's great! XD
    Buddy me when you're on! Remember, Bbeaverkid!
    I'm currently a lvl 80 Aran, and I just added a whole bunch of points to a bugged skill -_-.

Everybody else should come, too! Then, we could make a Clockstory guild XDXD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:50 am