ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

5 posters

[Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!!

bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

[Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!! Empty [Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!!

Post by bbeaverkid Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 pm

To whom it may concern:
    We, the people of Clockstory, have learned of the fact that you have been involved in one or more of the following activities:

(a) the making of an awesome and epic private server; and/or
    (b) the effect of the players of Clockstory to have fun over the past few months that Clockstory has been up; and/or
    (c) the achievement of being completely awesome; and/or
    (d) the receiving of a Cease and Desist from Nexon

We refer in particular to the software made available by you at http://www.clockstory.tk/ .

These actions constitute a breach of the terms and conditions of your use of closing down the server, including but not limited to not giving us any farewell, and have caused damage to our interests of playing such a great server. Your unauthorized, improper, and illegal actions must stop immediately.

We hereby put you on notice, that if you continue to attempt to shut down the server, you may be subject to a teary farewell from all of us and we may enforce our rights to the full extent allowable under the law.

Such legal proceedings against you may seek emotional damages in the maximum amount allowed, an injunction to liberate you from this infringing activity, a goodbye letter from all of us, the leave-taking of 1412 accounts, a hug, and the attempt of seizure and/or destruction of Nexon and all equipment involved in such infringing activities. In addition to farewell proceedings, we also reserve our rights to keep Clockstory in our memories forever.

As you may already be aware of, we have already begun to take emotional and sorrowful procedures, as outlined above, along with the good people in the Maple World and other jurisdictions around the globe. As the outcome of such efforts, love, enjoyment, passion, and/or appreciation have been endowed to the entire staff of Clockstory and everybody who plays it.

If, therefore, within fourteen (14) days of today's date, we receive your signed undertaking in the enclosed form, we reserve our right to give you all a hug. Such action may be taken without further notice to you.

In the mean time we reserve all of our rights against you to write this final goodbye.

Please note that it has come to our attention that certain unidentified persons have been posing to be members of Clockstory or our populace and claiming to also deserve a hug. These persons are acting with our authorization. If you have received contacts from other persons/parties, you should hug them too.

Sincerely,
    Bbeaverkid and all other members of Clockstory.

Name (PRINTED):

Andrew

Name (SIGNED):

Andrew

Complete Address:

Victoria Island: Henesys

Dated:

11/9/09

Goodbye, Clockstory. Sad
    himegami11

[Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!! Empty no.

Post by himegami11 Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:48 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    im trying hard not to cry but NOOOO!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

~~~bluecherry~~~
    WHY!!
    Sad Sad Sad

Ill miss all of u and i love you all
    especially ______.
    gonna start playing gms so i neeed sujestions on what world i should play in..
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

[Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!! Empty Re: [Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!!

Post by bbeaverkid Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:36 pm

ANDREW, YOU'D BETTER SIGN THIS. NOW. Twisted Evil
    Zunis
    Zunis

[Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!! Empty Re: [Final Notice] WE ALL LOVE YOU, CLOCKSTORY!!!!

Post by Zunis Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Blue, bellocan Smile
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Signed. =( Sad
    sethymeas2
    sethymeas2

Location : Not putting it just in case of.....u no.... the stalkers!

Post by sethymeas2 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Blue wat about windia Sad u said we gonna train ...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CLOCK IS GONE FOREVER ANDREW GET UR ASS UP AND MAKE A NEW SERVER! NOW!!!!
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm

I can't nexon has my home address now. If they catch me again... I'll get my ass wooped.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm going to make a new forum just to blog about maple.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm

So our lovely community won't die from this.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Andrew wrote:Signed. =( Sad

*hugs* Sad

Tell us when the new forums come out. I'mma be joinin right away XD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:40 am