ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

+2
Andrew
Hacker213
6 posters

Hacker213 GM Application

Hacker213
    Hacker213

Hacker213 GM Application Empty Hacker213 GM Application

Post by Hacker213 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Found my StoryLineMS video. As proof.. I am reuploading it to youtube. Here is my short video of ClockStoryMS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_feFr-FVI

-Name:
    Brandon Munoz

-Email: Aol and Hotmail
    Brandman213@aol.com
    abcdefghijklmnopq2008@hotmail.com
    Brandman.56@hotmail.com

-Location (State):
    Reseda, California, Sacramento
    -Why do you want to be a GM for my server?:
    I would like to be a GM for your Server because I have been on this for a day and I have already made many, many friends. I may not be well respected right now, but I've gotten to know many people.

-How good are you at video making/editting:
    I'm very good with video making and editting videos. I have made many videos on youtube using just HyperCam 2 and GameCam. I have Windows Movie Maker which allows me to pause, edit, stop, take pictures, ETC.. and make the best videos there are. I have new files and hard drive which allows me to make HD videos and I can add music and or other sound tracks that is wanted into the video. I can take my time and make a nice good video that will attract many to the server and to the site, bringing in donations and having more fun in the gaming community and people. Bringing in more revenue and people, will bring in more people and higher votes and ratings for this server.

-What can you do for my server:
    I can do many things to help this server and the people who have been on this server since day one. Although I have not known everyone and still don't, I want to help the people and community by banning hackers, cheaters, and or helping with bugs and coding as much as I can. I can help when others can't and I can play everyday for a couple hours. I can make Youtube videos with GameCam and other cameras like HyperCam 2. I have used Sony Vegas many times throughout playing MMORPGS. I had made videos for my servers and have had many new people come to them. I closed them down due to lack of interest for them. I dont think that it was going to last very long.

-Why do you stand out from everyone else?:
    I stand out from everyone else because im a very helpful and nice person. I know how to use my time wisely and I can help out anyone in the communtiy. I have all AP classes in highschool and I have B's and A's in all classes. I can find bugs and fix glitches that have not yet been found yet. I stand out from everyone else because I can do many things that others cant. I know how to use my powers as a GM and when the powers are being abused. I stand out from everyone for many different reasons. I can help out the community and help make it fair for the people that play the server. I cannot explain them all, it will take up a whole page.

-Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice):
    I have been a GM in Maplestory servers for many different versions. I have been a V.55 tester for oding back in 2007 and in early 2008 when servers were first coming out. I have been a GM in StorylineMs. The website was StoryLineMs.tk. It was a small server which didnt grow very much because the GM powers were abused. I have been a tester and Admin on LiveMs. I was a part time GM for the server until the Owner decided there was to many, and I was too new. I have made my own Maplestory Version 55, 62, and 75 servers. I have made videos for each of them, and I had over 100 in each. Not very many, but it was a Hamachi. I have made a public World of Warcraft server which hosted over 150 people. I had made a couple Dollars in donations but I stopped collecting because I knew the server wouldnt stay very long and it wasn't very fair to others.

-Are you fluent in english?:
    Am I fluent in English? I'm very fluent in English. I have delt with Grammar and English all my life. Grammar is the main key and importance in life. I think without Grammar, English is not a necessity of life, which it is. I cannot stand when abreviations come into play especially in game play when the people are to lazy to move there fingers a few keys. I have spoke English my whole life and thats the only language I know well. I can speak some Spanish, but I cannot write in Spanish. I can read and speak, but not very good. I like to keep to the language that I know best, English. I can communicate very well with people in English and can start a good conversationg and or discussion.

-How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?:
    I can dedicate as much time as needed. I will be on everyday, as long as I can be on. I can do all my homerwork while I play and help out the people when needed. I am a very responsible person and I know when the help is needed. I can dedicate most my time on weekends on this server. I can be on almost all night, but I have to cut back due to the recession now and budget cuts. ^_^

-Any other contact info?:
    I have a AIM on aol. You can contact me on that, my name is Brandman213.

-Other notes you would like to tell me that would make you stand out.
    This post just closed because I had it open to long... Had to do it all over. Oh well. Anyway, other notes I would like to add is that I can help out anyone that needs it and I can help make and bring in more revenue for the server and help make it fun. I hope that I can be a GM on this server. Sorry this took so long, just a lot to type.

Add me on ClockStory!
    IGN: Hacker2L3
    Even if I do not get accepted as a GM for this server, I am willing to help all those that are in need of help.

Last edited by Hacker213 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Hacker213 GM Application Empty Re: Hacker213 GM Application

Post by Andrew Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:58 pm

So far I'm liking your application. Can I see some videos you made?
    Also could you whip up a video for our server? I'd like to see how you do.
    himegami11

Hacker213 GM Application Empty Hackers gm App

Post by himegami11 Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 pm

I think your application was very informative and i'd be very happy to see you as a new gm. I think you would make a good gm because you makes friends fast. Also because you can make videos on our server and get more people. You would improve the happiness in clockstory and i hope u get the job.

GOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a Face cheers geek rendeer king sunny cherry farao jocolor study cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink

Last edited by himegami11 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hacker213
    Hacker213

Hacker213 GM Application Empty Thanks

Post by Hacker213 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 pm

I just wanted to say thanks for the confidence and I hope I become a GM too. I'm waiting and hoping that soon there will be an answer. Very Happy Thanks for the support!
    -See you in the game, Hacker.
    Connection
    ClockStory GM
    ClockStory GM

Post by Connection Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:04 am

Grats on GM! Excellent App Smile
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Congratulations on becoming a GM!
    We should all hold a party for you, or something XD. Or maybe wait until all of the GMs are gathered and hold a big party XDXD.

Last edited by bbeaverkid on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeah! :3
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Yeah Yeah!!!

Lets all find some time for a party XDXDXD!!!

Saturday afternoon? Or Sunday afternoon? I'll check to see if everybody's on and we'll all go and throw a huge party!!! Very Happy

Or Bluecherry and Cup can handle the party stuff. Like we did at the last party Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:46 pm