ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

2 posters

Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application

Poll

Me as a gm?

[ 1 ]
    Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_left33%Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_left33%Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_left0%Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_left0%Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    jojoshshuaua

Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Empty Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application

Post by jojoshshuaua Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Name:Joshua

IGN:jojoshshuaua

Email:jojoshshuaua@gmail, jojoshshuaua@yahoo.com

Location (State):NH

Why do you want to be a GM for my server?:I would like to help out and take some stress off of other gms back by helping to find people who dont abide by clockstorys rules!

How good are you at video making/editting:i can do basics, but i have a very usefull tool, i have Adobe After Effects, and adobe photoshop.

What can you do for my server:i can help moderate the people, and help andrew with issues which need to be resolved

Why do you stand out from everyone else?:I know php(moderate-basics) and basic C# for asp.net, good in vb.

Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice):I own an invitation only server; pm me for link its not a public server.

Are you fluent in english?:Yes; very fluent in english.

How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?:about 2-3 ours, depends on amount of homework after school(mon.-fri.)
    on weekends 3-5 hours+

Any other contact info?:
    aim:jojoshshuaua
    msn(windows live messanger)jojoshshuaua@gmail.com
    yahoo:jojoshshuaua@yahoo.com
    xfire:jojoshshuaua
    steam:jojoshshuaua

Other notes you would like to tell me that would make you stand out from everyone else: I am really good with communicating with other people, and can help out if another gm is having trouble communicating with someone unruly.
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application Empty Re: Jojoshshuaua's Gm Application

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 pm

You able to do Sony Vegas?

Knowing some coding languages is a good thing. Plus points for that XD.

If you own your own server, are you going to have time to handle this one too? O.o

Even if your server is private, you can still upload screenshots and videos of it. Try doing that.

It's a pretty decent application, and you have some very big plus points on this app. Hope you get the job Very Happy.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:23 am