ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

3 posters

Stylish's GM application .

DoubleW
    DoubleW

Stylish's GM application . Empty Stylish's GM application .

Post by DoubleW Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Name: Alvin .

IGN: Stylish .

Email: Henry1994_14@hotmail.com .

Location (State): Singapore .

Why do you want to be a GM for my server?: So that i could help other people and answer their questions at Help Desk if they have any , and help the new players of finding their way if they are lost or stuck in a map .

How good are you at video making/editting: I know abit but i can learn , and i learn fast at computer stuffs too .

What can you do for my server: I would vote every 12 hours , and invite my friends and advertise your server , of course not at other people's private server but at forums and stuffs like that .

Why do you stand out from everyone else?: I'm a very eccentric person . I'm friendly , easy to get along with , responsible , and an easy going person . I'm also kind and respectful to everyone . I work and play hard at everything I do and I always try to do the best I can at everything . I love having fun, holding events , and hanging out with people .

Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice): Well , i have been GMs at v.62 for 5 times , but the server that i long wanted for it to be up again is NorbeStory , i met alot of friends there as a GM and went on a journey with them .

Are you fluent in english?: Yes , i am . From how i type and how i use my punctuations .

How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?: I can dedicate my whole day of times on computer for your server . Except school hours and such .

Any other contact info?: Well , if you are a Singaporean . You could tell me and i can give you my handphone so that we can message too .

Other notes you would like to tell me that would make you stand out from everyone else: I host events well , and i have a creative mind that always have new ideas and suggestions for the server .

Last edited by DoubleW on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Owner of ClockStory
    Owner of ClockStory

Stylish's GM application . Empty Re: Stylish's GM application .

Post by Andrew Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Follow my GM app format..
    DoubleW
    DoubleW

Post by DoubleW Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 am

Andrew wrote:Follow my GM app format..
    Edited it , Please read again (:
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Got any proof of you being a GM? any screenshots or a video?

It's really good that you live in a different time zone than most everybody else. That means that you can handle times that other GMs cant be on.

A lot of the stuff on your app you can start doing right now. You might as well start now so that Andrew can see how well your progress goes and you can show off your skills better Very Happy.

You look like you'd be a good GM. Hope to see you next time working as a GM here XD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:08 pm