ClockStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClockStory

Welcome to ClockStory forums!

3 posters

[GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application

Poll

Should KoreanBoi get GM?

[ 1 ]
    [GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application Bar_left50%[GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application Bar_left50%[GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    KoreanBoi
    KoreanBoi

[GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application Empty [GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application

Post by KoreanBoi Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Name: Mike <-- call me w.e i really don't care Smile

Email: xdaonlyvietx@live.com

Location (State): North Carolina

Why do you want to be a GM for my server?: Ehh will i like helping people out. I enjoy playing MapleStory(MS FTW :3). I like to help people with there questions and not move to a next question until that one is solved.(Unless it is a stupid question like "Is the server on", "Gm PLAWKS GIVE MEH ITEMZ". I also enjoy banning Hackers/Glitchers/Abuserz Smile <-- My favorite thing ;D so be aware Hackers,Gltichers,Abuserz :3. I also enjoy working with others. EX: Owner/Co-Owner,Staff,Players.
    Off-Topic: I also enjoy working with MYSQL,Hosting,Making a flyff private server so i have experience with that. <-- Just in case you need me to do dat :3.

How good are you at video making/editting: Hehe I'm good if you need me to make a video i will. I'll make one later and ill upload it Smile.

What can you do for my server: I can help you watch the server. EX:TV <-- TeamViewer. I can make banners for the server, and I know MYSQL inside out.
    I also know how to code a NPC and edit items and fix bugs.

Why do you stand out from everyone else?: "I know because I'm... TEH PEDO PANDA :3 no no here is why i stand out ---> Because I don't really know :3 because I'm SPECIAL I know loads of things(MapleStory wise and Real Life wise) I like gaming and also playing MMORPGs. I can't think of anything else :3 may later i can.

Past experiences as a GM? (Proof would be nice): Yes I have i had been GM and Super GM on 5 P servers.
    Names:
    1. The Maplestory PS on Freestylerz but closed.
    2. DracoStory had been GM then closed now re-open. <-- Fail server x.x
    3. Forgot
    4. Forgot
    5. Forgot

Are you fluent in english?: Very excellent last time i remember i was teaching ESL for the kids who didn't know very good English :3.

How much time can you dedicate yourself to my server?: Lets see my times i can play ;D.
    WeekDays: Mon-Fri: 1-5 Hours DAILY at max 8 Hours.
    WeekEnds: Sat-Sun: 10-12 Hours DAILY at max 24 Hours. <--- Only on Sat to to Sun. Not Sun to Mon.

Any other contact info?: Aim.
    Aim: Ax3aznk@aol.com

Other notes you would like to tell me that would make you stand out from everyone else:
    Nothing much.
    I am a 16 year old that likes Gaming such as MMORPGs and playing sports such as BasketBall,Football,Tennis, and maybe Soccer.
    I love helping people out when i am needed:).
    That is all for now!
    Bai Bai I hope i get it =]
    ~KoreanBoi A.K.A KungFuPandaBoi<--- on GK

[GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application Empty Re: [GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application

Post by KoreanBoi Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:37 am

BUMP >Very Happy :3
    !@!@!@!@!@!
    KoreanBoi
    KoreanBoi

[GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application Empty Re: [GM App] KoreanBoi's GM Application

Post by KoreanBoi Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Fuck no one likes my GM application? Damn i did bad right FUCK!
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Nah, your application's fine. I just find it kinda hard to believe that you can spend 1-8 hours weekdays and 10-24 hours weekends on this thing. It's easiest to tell how helpful you are to the community when you are active currently. I suggest joining one of the major guilds and actually getting on as much as you claim, you'll probably get the position without any problems.
    One thing, what's your ign? Maybe you really are on 1-8 hours weekdays, i just don't know :3.
    Zunis
    Zunis

Post by Zunis Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Major guilds?
    Like playboy,puresoul and Ravens?
    KoreanBoi
    KoreanBoi

Post by KoreanBoi Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Yeah on weekdays i can get on a lot by NON-in game its like Chatbox help Smile
    bbeaverkid
    bbeaverkid

Post by bbeaverkid Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Zunis wrote:Major guilds?
    Like playboy,puresoul and Ravens?

Yeah, those three in particular are very large guilds.

KoreanBoi wrote:Yeah on weekdays i can get on a lot by NON-in game its like Chatbox help Smile

Yeah, make yourself know in the chatbox here at the forums and at the main clockstory site XD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:02 am